The Mayhem Continues

After the tsunami shook the arena, many tributes began searching for food. They had traps set up throughout the tropical environment. Most of theses traps were built to capture frogs and lizards. I was felling generous, so I decided to give the hungry tributes hope. I was going to surprise them with food.

Of course, as the Gamemaker, I had to give them hope in an entertaining way. I thought to myself, what is more entertaining then false hope? As a result of my creative mind, each trap was gifted a Poison Dart Frog. Personally, I would not go near two inch, bright green frogs, with venom running through their bodies. However, an unintelligent tribute that has not seen any sign of food in three days might enjoy one for a snack. One minute they were so happy that they ‘caught’ food, and the next minute the sound of two canons roared.

3 Comments on The Mayhem Continues

1. 4rileyp
    May 29, 2014 at 12:56 pm (10 years ago)

I think that this really lacked sensory details, but used really well-crafted sentences. I liked how you said, ” I thought to myself, what is more entertaining then false hope? As a result of my creative mind, each trap was gifted a Poison Dart Frog.” It made me want to keep reading. Next time, try to extend your writing and add some sensory detail.

Reply
  2. 4lizzyt
    May 29, 2014 at 12:58 pm (10 years ago)

I really like this post! I enjoyed how you thought like a real gamemaker, giving the tributes “false hope.” That really made laugh LOL. Once again, I thought your post fell a little short of the requirements, so just try to be more descriptive and use more vivid words to describe the frogs. This sentence also had a spelling error, so just make sure you proofread next time: I was felling generous, so I decided to give the hungry tributes hope.

Reply
  3. 4dawson
    May 29, 2014 at 1:02 pm (10 years ago)

I liked how you gave the tributes the poison frogs to eat and thought it was clever. I feel like your posts are really short and you could write more, go into more detail on what happened to the tributes. Or you could have said more about what the poison does.

Reply